Dear Customer / User
We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable and safe when using our services,
which is why we have prepared a document from which you will obtain detailed information on the
processing of your personal data.
Table of Contents:
2. General information
3. Recipients of personal data of the online store
4. Acquisition, collection, purpose, scope and activities of personal data processing
5. Rights of data subjects
6. The mechanism of cookies, operating data and analytics
7. Final provisions
and Customers of the online store (including potential customers) using the online store available at
the Internet address: clay-style.art, hereinafter referred to as the store. The document describes,
first of all, the grounds, purposes and scope of personal data processing, indicates the entities to
which the data is entrusted, and also contains information on cookies and analytical tools used in the
2. Words and phrases that were used in the definitions of the regulations and beginning with a
capital letter have been used in this document and have the meaning given to them in the
regulations of the online store, which is available on the store's website.
3. The administrator of personal data collected via the online store, within the meaning of Regulation
(EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of
individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data
and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016 (Journal
of Laws EU L No. 119, p. 1), hereinafter referred to as GDPR (here you can read the content of the
regulation http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/PL/TXT/?uri=CELEX%3A32016R0679), is the Power
Project Wojciech Litkiewicz, ul. Słowiańska 24/11, 14-240 Susz, NIP: 9580970569, REGON:
220422914, contact telephone number: + 48 507446099, e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter
referred to as the Seller.
4. Users' personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal
data and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws 2002 No.
144, item 1204, as amended).
that it is not a source of obligations for Users and Customers of the online store. Its purpose is to
define the actions taken by the Administrator and a description of services, tools and functionalities
related to the online store that are used by customers of the online store, e.g. in order to register an
account, place an order, use the contact form, subscribe to the newsletter or other activities
undertaken as part of the online store.
1. The administrator of the online store makes every effort to protect the privacy of Users and
customers of the online store and all data and information that have been obtained from them. With
due diligence, it selects and applies technical protection measures, both programming and
organizational, thus ensuring complete protection against their disclosure, disclosure, loss,
destruction, unauthorized modification or processing in violation of applicable law.
2. The administrator informs that the online store uses a transmission protocol ensuring the security
of data transmission on the Internet, namely it has the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol installed.
This is a type of security that encodes data before it is sent from the Customer's browser and
decoding after safely reaching the store's server. The information sent from the server to the client is
also encoded and decoded after reaching the target.
3.The data collected by the Administrator are processed in accordance with the law, respecting the
principles of fairness and transparency, are collected to the minimum extent necessary for the
specified purposes and processed in accordance with them, not subjected to further processing
inconsistent with these purposes, adequate and factually correct in relation to the purpose and
stored in a way that allows the identification of data subjects. The period of data storage depends on
the purpose of processing and is limited to the moment of achieving the intended purpose.
4. The administrator of the online store, on the terms set out in the regulations and in the privacy
policy, has access to data, but may entrust the personal data of customers to external entities
cooperating with the Administrator. Such entrustment is possible only on the basis of relevant
personal data entrustment agreements concluded between the Administrator and the processor. The
contracts contain a provision specifying the scope and conditions for the processing of personal data
necessary to provide services. The administrator declares that he only cooperates with entities that,
on their part, guarantee the security of personal data processing by implementing security measures
that meet the requirements set out in the GDPR.
5. The administrator has the right, as well as the statutory obligation, to provide information about
the customers of the online store to public authorities, e.g. in connection with proceedings for
possible violations of the law or third parties that submit such a request on the basis of applicable
provisions of Polish law.
6. The use of services and tools made available as part of the online store, as well as providing
personal data by the User is voluntary. However, their provision may be necessary to conclude and
implement a sales contract or contract for the provision of electronic services in the online store,
thus their absence will prevent the conclusion of such a contract. The scope of data necessary to
conclude the contract is indicated on the website of the online store and in the regulations of the
7. The customer using the services and tools provided as part of the online store confirms that he has
necessary) to the use of his personal data in accordance with these provisions by selecting the
appropriate checkboxes posted on the website of the online store (the content of the checkboxes
determine the purpose for which the personal data provided will be used)
Recipients of personal data of the online store
1. In order to ensure the proper operation of the online store, including the implementation of sales
contracts, the Administrator uses the services of external entities. The administrator provides data
only when it is necessary to achieve the given purpose of personal data processing and only to the
extent necessary to achieve it.
2. Examples of recipients of personal data of customers of the online store are:
• carriers, brokers, forwarders in a situation where the customer purchasing in the online store
chooses the method of delivery by courier,
• entities handling electronic payments or with a payment card - the Administrator entrusts the
User's personal data to the entity handling a given payment to the extent necessary to provide the
• entities providing accounting / accounting services,
• entities handling the functionalities of the Online Store.
• providers of services supporting the work of the online store administrator, e.g. computer software
providers for running an online store, companies operating the mailing system for sending a
newsletter, hosting providers.
3. Recipients of data (external entities) process personal data on the basis of the signed
with the Administrator of the online store of relevant entrustment agreements. These entities
collect, process and store personal data in accordance with their regulations and privacy policies.
4. The processing of personal data of the Service Users and Customers of the online store "clay-
style.art" is entrusted by the Administrator to the following entities:
a) b.center Bartosz Kaczmarek, ul. Promienna 12U, 64-920 Piła, NIP: 7642435045, REGON:
301172998 - to store data on the server on which the website is installed, for IT service of the
website, for website management, for positioning the website of the Online Store,
b) courier companies.
Acquisition, collection, purpose, scope and processing activities
1. The Administrator obtains information about Users, including by collecting server logs, IP
addresses, software and hardware parameters, pages viewed, mobile device identification number
and other data about devices and system use. The collection of the above information will take place
in connection with the use of the online store. These data are not used by the Administrator to
identify the User / Client.
2. Navigational data, including information on links, may also be collected from the Customers
and links or other activities undertaken in the online store to facilitate the use of services provided
electronically and to improve the functionality of these services.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to filter and block messages sent via the internal message
system, in particular if they are spam, contain prohibited content or otherwise threaten the safety of
the users of the online store.
4. As part of the online store, the Administrator processes the personal data of customers
for the following purposes:
• take action before concluding the contract at the request of the client; guaranteeing full service for
the Store User, including setting up and managing the account / accounts, contacting with Users in
response to inquiries sent via the contact form, contacting Users via e-mail in response to sent
• browsing the websites of the online store, operating the product search engine, monitoring the
activity of all and specific Users,
• performance of a sales contract or contract for the provision of electronic services,
• keeping statistics on the use of individual functionalities available in the online store, facilitating
the use of the online store and ensuring IT security of the online store,
• establishing, investigating and enforcing claims and defending against claims in court proceedings
and other enforcement authorities,
• considering complaints, complaints and requests as well as answering questions.
5. The administrator informs that he collects, processes and stores the following data of customers:
name and surname, e-mail address (e-mail address), contact telephone number in order to contact
the courier with the customer and deliver the order, delivery address (street, house number,
apartment number, zip code, city), address of residence / business / the seat (if different from the
In the case of Service Recipients or Customers who are not Consumers, the Administrator may
additionally process such data as: Company name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Service
Recipient or Customer.
duration of the services (including electronic services and shipment of goods) provided by the
Administrator and for the period resulting from the limitation periods for claims, tax law, Consumer
rights or other rights in this regard.
CONTACT WITH THE CUSTOMER
7. The basis for data processing in connection with customer service, which includes contact with the
customer in order to answer the question sent via e-mail, the contact form is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR,
i.e. consent to processing. If a contract is concluded after the contact, the data will be processed on
the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR. The legal basis for processing after possible termination of
contact will be the justified purpose of archiving correspondence for the purpose of showing its
course in the future (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
8. The data of the User who, by creating an account, will register in the online store, will be collected
on the basis of consent to processing (Article 6.1 (a) of the GDPR). When the User decides to
conclude a contract, the data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR. Additionally,
in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR - processing is necessary for the purposes resulting
from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator.
9. The account is created by filling out the registration form and providing basic personal data, ie e-
mail address, etc., as well as a password consisting of the type of characters consistent with the
instructions and their number. Creating an account is free and requires consent to provide data by
failure to provide data will result in the inability to create an account.
EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT
10. When placing an order in the online store, the Customer provides personal data that is used to
perform the contract, i.e. in connection with the implementation of the order (Article 6 (1) (b) of the
GDPR), issuing an invoice and performing other activities related to the provisions of tax law ( Article
6 (1) (c). For archival and statistical purposes, the data will be processed on the basis of the
Controller's legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
11. The basis for data processing in order to establish, investigate or defend claims that may be
raised by the Administrator or which may be raised against the Administrator is art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f
12. Data on orders will be processed for the time necessary to perform the order, and then until the
expiry of the limitation period for claims under the contract. In addition, after this deadline, the data
may still be processed for statistical purposes. Providing data is necessary for the performance of the
13. As part of the functionality, the newsletter service is available on the website of the online store.
The data provided in connection with the subscription to the newsletter is used only to send the
newsletter, based on the consent (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR). The legal basis for
processing after the possible termination of contact and sending the newsletter will be the justified
purpose of archiving correspondence for the purpose of showing its course in the future (pursuant to
Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
14. Voluntarily granted consent to send a newsletter or commercial information may be withdrawn
at any time at the request of the Client / User, which will be sent via e-mail. The administrator, upon
receipt of such a request - immediately, no later than within 48 hours from receiving information
about the withdrawal of consent, deletes the data of the Client / User from the contact database
used to provide commercial information by electronic means.
15. As part of the newsletter service, you can rectify your data stored in the database at any time,
request their removal, resigning from receiving the newsletter, and use the right to transfer data
referred to in art. 20 GDPR.
16. As part of the functionality of the online store, the Administrator provides the opportunity to
contact him using an interactive form. Using the form requires providing personal data necessary to
contact the User and answer the questions contained in the form. The User may also provide other
data to facilitate contact or commissioning a service. Providing data marked as mandatory is required
to handle the inquiry and / or accept the order, and failure to do so may result in the inability to
handle it. Providing other data is voluntary.
17. The basis for data processing in connection with the use of the contact form is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a
GDPR, i.e. consent to processing.
18. In order to identify the sender and handle his inquiry sent via the provided form - the legal basis
for processing is the necessity of processing to perform the service contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the
19. The legal basis for processing after possible termination of contact will be a justified purpose
in the form of archiving correspondence for the purpose of showing its course in the future (pursuant
to Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
Rights of data subjects
The GDPR grants the Customers / Users the said rights, their list is presented below. They are
available without giving a reason, but they are not absolute and will not be enjoyed in relation to all
activities related to the processing of personal data. In a situation where the Customer / User wants
to exercise any of his rights, he may at any time send a declaration of will to the e-mail address of the
online store or the address of the Administrator's office.
I. The right to access data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR.
The Customer / User may contact the Administrator at any time to confirm whether his data is being
processed, and if this is the case, the Customer has the right to:
• to gain access to personal data,
• to receive information about the purposes of processing, categories of personal data processed,
about the recipients or categories of recipients of this data, the planned period of data storage of the
Client / User or the criteria for determining this period (when it is not possible to specify the planned
period of data processing), about the rights that the Client / User has under the GDPR (when the
planned period of data processing is specified is not possible), about the rights of the Customer
under the GDPR and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, about the source
of this data, about automated decision making, including profiling, and on the security measures
used in connection with the transfer of this data outside the European Union,
• to obtain a copy of your personal data.
II. The right to rectify data based on art. 16 GDPR.
The Customer / User has the right to request the Administrator to immediately rectify his / her
personal data that is incorrect. He also has the right to request that his personal data be
supplemented. To rectify or supplement your personal data, please send information to the e-mail
address of the online store.
III. The right to delete data ("the right to be forgotten") - implemented pursuant to art. 17 GDPR.
a) The Customer / User may request the Administrator to delete all or some of his data,
b) The Customer / User has the right to request the deletion of his personal data when:
• personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed,
• withdrew a specific consent to the extent to which personal data were processed based on the
consent of the Client / User,
• he objected to the use of his data for marketing purposes,
• personal data has been unlawfully processed,
• personal data must be deleted in order to comply with the legal obligation provided for
in the law of the Union or the law of the Member State to which the Administrator is subject
• personal data has been collected in relation to offering information society services,
c) despite the Client / User requesting the deletion of personal data in connection with
with objection or withdrawal of consent, the Administrator may retain certain personal data to the
extent that processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as well as to fulfill a legal
obligation requiring processing under Union law or the law of a Member State to which it is subject
d) deletion of personal data or cessation of their processing by the Administrator may result in the
inability to provide services provided via the online store or limitation of the use of the functionality
of the online store.
IV. Expressing consent to the processing of personal data and the right to withdraw consent pursuant
to art. 7. paragraph 3 GDPR.
a) The Customer / User, by accepting the statements placed by the Administrator in the interactive
form available on the website of the online store, consents to the processing of his data for specific
b) The Customer / User has the option to consent to the processing of his data for additional
purposes by accepting the optional declarations proposed in the forms available on the website of
the online store,
c) The customer has the right to withdraw any consent given to the Administrator, the withdrawal of
consent will take effect from the moment the consent is withdrawn,
d) withdrawal of consent will not cause any negative consequences for the Customer, however, it
may prevent further use of services or functionalities that, in accordance with the law, may be
provided by the Administrator only with consent,
e) withdrawal of consent does not affect the processing of personal data carried out by the
Administrator in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
V. The right to object to data processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
a) The Customer / User has the right to object at any time for reasons related to his particular
situation to the processing of his personal data, including profiling, if the Administrator processes
personal data based on a legitimate interest,
b) resignation from receiving marketing information regarding products and services sent by the
Client / User in the form of an e-mail means the Client's / User's objection to the processing of his
data, including profiling of these purposes,
c) if the Administrator has no other legal basis allowing for the processing of the Client's / User's data
and the objection is justified, the personal data against which the objection has been raised will be
VI. The right to submit a request to limit the processing of personal data based on art. 18 GDPR.
The Customer / User has the right to request the restriction of their personal data when:
a) he questions the correctness of his personal data - the administrator of personal data will limit the
processing of personal data for a period allowing for the verification of the correctness of this data,
b) the processing of the personal data of the Client / User is unlawful, and instead of deleting the
personal data, the Client / User requests the restriction of the processing of their personal data,
c) the personal data of the Client / User are no longer needed for the purposes of processing, but
they are needed in order to establish, assert or defend the Client's / User's claims,
d) when the Customer / User objects to the processing of their personal data - then the processing is
limited until it is determined whether the legitimate interests of the Personal Data Administrator
override the grounds indicated in the Customer / User objection.
VII. The right to request the transfer of personal data (Article 20 of the GDPR).
The Customer / User has the right to receive their personal data from the Administrator in a
structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to send them to another Personal
The Client / User also has the right to request that the Personal Data Administrator send the Client's /
User's personal data directly to another Administrator (if technically possible).
VIII. The customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data
Protection Office regarding the violation of his rights to the protection of personal data or other
rights granted under the GDPR.
Cookies policy, operational data and analytics
1. The online store uses small files called cookies, they are saved
and stored on the computer or other end device of the Store Users and Customers, if the web
browser allows it. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, their storage
time on the Device and the assigned value.
2. Cookies are used to optimize the process of using the website of the store, in order to collect
statistical data that allow to identify the way Users use the website of the online store, which allows
improving the structure of the online store. They are also necessary to maintain the client's session
after he leaves the online store.
3. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) session cookies (temporary): they are stored on the Customer's end device and remain there until
the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted
from device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any
personal data or any confidential information from the Customer's device,
b) persistent cookies: they are stored on the Customer's device and remain there until they are
deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the
Customer's device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any
personal data or any confidential information from the Customer's device.
4. The administrator of the service uses external cookies in order to:
a) collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools: Google Analytics (the cookie
administrator is Google Inc., based in the United States).
5. The administrator uses the Google Analitycs tracking code to analyze the statistics of the online
store's website; detailed information on Google Analytics can be found at
6. The customer at any time, using the web browser he uses, may change the cookie settings,
including blocking the option of collecting cookies. Such action may make it difficult or impossible to
use the services and tools of the online store,
including prevent you from placing an order.
7. If the Customer decides that he does not agree to the use of cookie files for the purposes
described above, he can delete them manually at any time. Detailed instructions on how to proceed
and information on cookies are included in the help menu of the web browser currently used by the
Customer. Examples of web browsers that support these cookies are: Internet Explorer, Mozilla
Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Edge.
8. Some external entities operating as part of the online store allow Users to withdraw their consent
to the collection and use of data by them for the purposes of advertising based on the Customer's
activity. For more information and a choice, please visit the website: www.youronlinechoices.com.
Providing Google Analytics with information about the activity on the website of the online store can
be blocked by means of the provided by Google Inc. browser add-on available here:
and regulations of these websites.
3. It is possible to extend the offer of the online store, thus creating the possibility of changing the
message to the e-mail address provided by the Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.