Regulations of the online store
These regulations are continuously available at clay-style.art in a way that allows their acquisition,
reproduction and recording, by printing or saving on a carrier at any time.
The regulations define and regulate the general terms and conditions of concluding and
implementing sales contracts via the online store "clay-style.art", as well as methods of delivery,
payment, rights and obligations of the Customer and the Seller, terms of withdrawal from the
contract, complaint procedure. It also contains information on the possibility of using out-of-court
dispute resolution and regulations regarding the services provided by the Seller by electronic means.
The administrator of personal data collected via the online store is Firma Power Project Wojciech
Litkiewicz, ul. Słowiańska 24/11, 14-240 Susz, NIP: 9580970569, REGON: 220422914, contact
telephone number: + 48 507-446-099, e-mail: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the
Pursuant to the provisions of the Act on consumer rights of May 30, 2014, the consumer may not
waive the rights granted to him in the above Act. If the provisions of these Regulations are less
favorable to the Consumer than the provisions of the Act, then the provisions in question shall
prevail and apply.
1. Personal data administrator - Seller.
2. Order fulfillment time - the time from the order confirmation to the delivery of the ordered goods.
3. Delivery time - the time between handing over the order to the Carrier and its delivery to the
4. Business day - Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
5. Contact form - an electronic service, an interactive form available in the online store enabling
customers to contact the Seller.
6. Registration form - an electronic service, an interactive form available in the online store that
allows you to create a customer account.
7. Order form - an electronic service, an interactive form available in the store that allows placing an
order, in particular by adding goods to the basket and defining the terms of the sales contract,
including the method of delivery and payment.
8. Password - a sequence of characters selected by the Customer during registration.
a) a natural person with full legal capacity, and in cases provided for by generally applicable
regulations also a natural person with limited legal capacity,
b) legal person,
c) an organizational unit without legal personality, which the law grants legal capacity, which has
concluded or intends to conclude a sales contract with the Seller, as well as for which electronic
services may be provided.
10. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93,
with later d.), hereinafter also referred to as the Civil Code
11. Consumer - a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the Seller not directly related
to its business or professional activity.
12. Customer Account - an electronic service, an individual panel for the Customer, in which the data
provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the store are collected.
13. Cart - an element of the store's software, in which the goods selected for purchase are visible, in
which it is possible to determine and modify the order data, in particular the quantity of goods.
14. Newsletter - an electronic service provided by the Seller via e-mail, which allows customers to
subscribe and automatically receive cyclical, free information by e-mail, e.g. about new products,
15. Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit that is not a legal person, to
which the law grants legal capacity, conducting business or professional activity on its own behalf.
16. Regulations - these store regulations.
17. Seller - Firma Power Project Wojciech Litkiewicz, ul. Słowiańska 24/11, 14-240 Susz, NIP:
9580970569, REGON: 220422914, contact telephone number: + 48 507-446-099, e-mail: info@clay-
18. Online store - website available under the domain clay-style.art, through which the Seller
conducts online sales.
19. Goods / Product - movable items available in the online store that are the subject of the sales
contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
20. Sales contract - means a contract for the sale of goods concluded or concluded remotely between
the Customer and the Seller via the online store.
21. Distance contract - contract concluded without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties.
22. Electronic service - a service provided electronically by the Seller to the Customer via the online
23. Act on consumer rights - the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014,
item 827, as amended).
24. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, submitted via the order form available on the store's
website, aimed directly at concluding a contract for the sale of goods or goods with the Seller.
25. Outlet - defective, damaged products, displayed for other reasons at promotional prices.
1.The customer is obliged to use the online store and all services that are offered by the Seller
through it, in a manner consistent with applicable regulations in the territory of the Republic of
Poland and with the provisions of these regulations, bearing in mind in particular respect for the
principles of social coexistence, goods personal rights as well as copyrights and intellectual property
of the Seller and third parties.
2. These regulations are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the online store
(unless the provision indicates that it applies only to Customers who are not Consumers or only
3. Personal data are processed for the purposes, scope and based on the principles indicated
protecting personal data by the Seller.
5. Consent forms, the so-called checkboxes relating to the personal data of customers are available
on the store's website, in every place where personal data is collected. The content of the consents is
to be accepted by the customer each time. Customers can update, modify and withdraw their
consent to the processing of their personal data that has been made available to the Seller on an
6. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the collection, storage and processing by the Seller of
his personal data provided on the website of the store. The provided personal data may be
transferred to another entity, but only for the purpose of implementation and finalization of the
7. The purchase of goods may only be made by the Customer having his place of residence or seat in
the territory of the Republic of Poland.
8. All information contained in the Seller's online store does not constitute an offer within the
meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code, and are only an invitation for customers to conclude a contract,
in accordance with with article 71 of the Civil Code.
9. Using the online store means any activity of the Customer / User that leads to him / her getting
acquainted with the content posted on the store's website.
10. In order to secure and ensure the protection of electronic messages, as well as digital content,
the Seller implements and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures.
11. The Seller informs that the use of electronic services, the public nature of the Internet and the
use of it may be associated with certain threats, e.g. it may be possible to obtain and modify
customer data by unauthorized persons, installation of malicious software on the device and the ICT
system used by the Customer. Customers should apply appropriate technical measures to minimize
12. The Seller has the right to organize occasional promotional campaigns, their terms and conditions
will always be provided on the store's website. Promotions in the online store cannot be combined,
unless it is allowed by the regulations of a given promotion.
13. The minimum technical requirements necessary to work with the Seller's ICT system that will
enable the Customer to use the online store are:
a) a computer, laptop or other multimedia device with Internet access,
b) a web browser that supports cookies,
c) access to electronic mail.
Using the online store
1. The Seller enables the following forms of contact:
- by phone, at the number +48 507 446 099,
- by e-mail, by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers
provided in this paragraph,
- The customer can communicate by phone with the Seller from Monday to Friday from 7.00 to
2. Shopping in the online store is possible after creating a customer account in the store.
3. In order to browse the store's assortment, it is not required to create a Customer account.
4. The sale of goods available in the store takes place on the basis of an order placed by the
5. The customer has the option of placing such an order immediately after creating the customer's
6. Access to some functionalities of the website may require prior registration by the Customer and
each time logging in. Using the available functionalities of the online store is voluntary.
7. In order to use the account properly, as well as to place an order in the store, it may be required to
enable cookies in the web browser.
8. Prices of goods available on the website of the online store are expressed in Polish zlotys and
include VAT. However, they do not contain information on delivery prices and related costs.
9. The customer will be informed about the delivery costs that the customer is obliged to pay in
connection with the conclusion of the sales contract and the final amount to be paid together with
taxes, the customer will be informed on the website of the online store in the order form when
placing the order, in particular when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the sales
10. The costs related to access to the Internet and data transmission are borne solely by the
Customer, in accordance with the tariff of the Supplier with whom the Customer has signed a
contract for the provision of Internet services.
11. For the authenticity and completeness of the data left in the store that were entered
the Customer himself is responsible in individual forms.
12. The online store provides the following free electronic services: Customer account, registration
form, contact form, order form, newsletter. The Seller will inform about any breaks in the provision
of the above services directly on the store's website.
13. The customer has the right to submit a complaint related to the provision of free electronic
services provided by the Seller. Complaints about electronic services and other complaints related to
the operation of the online store (excluding the complaint mode, which is described later in the
regulations), may be submitted by the Customer in writing to the address of the registered office or
electronically to the e-mail address: info @ clay -style.art.
14. It is recommended that the Customer submitting the complaint should present a description of
the problem in the application.
15. The Seller takes a position on a given complaint immediately, but not later than within 14
calendar days from the date of its submission.
16. The Customer who is a Consumer also has the right to withdraw from the contract for the
provision of electronic services. This right is granted to the Customer in accordance with the
provisions contained in
in these regulations.
17. The Customer to whom the Seller provides account services and which are of a continuous nature
and indefinitely, you may terminate the service contract without giving any reason, with immediate
effect. The exercise of the right will take place after sending a declaration of termination of the
contract for the provision of electronic services by electronic means or in writing.
18. The Seller reserves the right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services,
which are continuous and indefinite, with a 14-day notice period, if the Customer breaches the
provisions of these Regulations.
Setting up an account in the store
1. The Customer's account is created by completing the registration form. In order to create a
Customer account, go to the "Log in" tab at the top of the page and select the "Create an account"
option. It is necessary to provide the following data in the registration form provided
in the online store: e-mail address and password consisting of the minimum number of characters
2. Additional data that can be completed in the account administration panel will be used to place an
order in the store when completing the order form.
3. Registration of the Customer's account in the store is free of charge.
4. The service is provided for an indefinite period.
5. The requirement to register and set up an account is the consent of the Customer or the User to
the content of the regulations, the content of which can be read directly when filling in the form, as
well as to the processing of personal data indicated in the registration form.
6. After submitting the form, the Customer receives a confirmation of registration by the Seller to the
e-mail address provided earlier. To log in to the account, the Customer must provide the login and
password indicated in the registration form when creating it. After logging in to his account, the
Customer has the option to edit the data entered by him, check the status of the order and view the
7. Setting up a customer account in the store is possible after pressing the "Register" button.
8. The customer has the right without giving any reason and without incurring any fees
at any time to delete the account. This is done by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in
particular via e-mail.
1. The contract for the provision of electronic newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period
and is terminated when the Customer sends a request to delete his e-mail address. from subscribing
to the newsletter.
2. The electronic newsletter service consists in sending to the provided e-mail address of the User /
Client, electronic messages containing commercial information about new goods or services.
3. To subscribe to the newsletter, enter your e-mail address in the marked field and accept the visible
checkboxes, and then click on the arrow icon or check the "Subscribe to our newsletter" checkbox
when registering a customer account. Providing data is voluntary, but failure to do so will result in
the inability to create an account.
4. After the User / Customer sends a message with a request to subscribe to the newsletter, the
Seller immediately sends an activation link to the e-mail address provided, which the User /
Customer should then enter to confirm that he / she wants to subscribe. Upon confirmation by the
Client / User, an agreement for the provision of electronic services is concluded.
5. The User / Client may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To permanently remove the e-
mail address from the newsletter subscription, a request should be sent to the Seller by e-mail or
1. The electronic service - the contact form is provided electronically and allows the User to send an
electronic message via the form available on the website.
2. The "contact form" service is provided free of charge.
3. The service is concluded for a definite period of time, begins when the Customer begins to fill it in
and terminates when the form is not completed or when the completed form is sent and the Seller
4. The service enables Customers to contact the Seller via an interactive form.
5. In order to use the contact form service, click on the "Contact" tab, enter a valid e-mail address, fill
in the message field and click "Send". Providing data is voluntary, but failure to provide it will result
in the inability to use the contact form.
Rules for placing an order
1. The electronic service "order form" is free of charge and is of a one-off nature.
2. Orders can be placed through the store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. The order is placed by filling in the order form.
4. The contract is concluded for a definite period of time. It begins when the Customer adds the first
product to the electronic basket and ends when the Customer withdraws from completing the order
form or when the order is placed and the completed form is sent to the Seller by clicking the button
confirming the purchase and confirming the need to pay the price.
decision to conclude a contract or before making a change to the order.
6. The procedure aimed at concluding a sales contract takes place by selecting the goods and taking
technical steps based on messages and other information displayed on the website of the online
store when placing the order. The goods are ordered by clicking the button confirming the purchase
and confirming the necessity to pay the price.
7. The purchase can be made by the customer who is logged in to the account. Placing an order takes
place after completing the order form and creating a customer account and clicking on the online
store's button confirming the purchase and confirming the need to pay the price. Until you click the
button confirming the purchase and confirming the need to pay the price, the Customer has the
option to modify the entered data on his own (to do this, follow the messages displayed on the
website of the online store).
8. The customer completes the order form, providing the following data: name and surname,
delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), e-mail address,
optional telephone number and data regarding the concluded sales contract: goods , quantity, place,
method of delivery of goods and method of payment. Customers who are Entrepreneurs who want
to receive an invoice should also provide: the name of the company under which they operate and
the tax identification number. Providing data is necessary for the performance of the contract. At this
stage of placing the order, the Customer is obliged to check the correctness of the data entered by
him and the selected goods.
9. After selecting the goods, completing the entire order and indicating one of the delivery methods
and payment methods available in the store, the Customer accepts the content of the regulations
and places an order by sending the order form to the Seller by clicking the "Order with payment
10. The Seller sends by e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the form confirmation
and information about the acceptance of the order for execution. The sent message contains all the
previously agreed terms of the sales contract. In particular, the quantity and type of ordered goods,
the total price to be paid, including delivery costs. Upon receipt of the above message by the
Customer, a sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
11. The customer has the option to edit the order until he clicks the "Order with payment obligation"
Payment and delivery
1. The prices of goods posted on the store's website are gross prices and do not include information
on delivery costs (in particular charges for transport, delivery and postal services). They are indicated
to the Customer when placing an order, in particular when the Customer expresses his will to be
bound by a sales contract.
2. The goods are delivered to the Customer in accordance with the method selected when placing
3. The Seller enables the following methods of delivery of the ordered goods:
a) The customer may choose to deliver the goods by courier,
b) The customer may choose to deliver the goods by cash on delivery courier - available only in
c) The customer can use the parcel locker to deliver the goods.
4. The Seller allows the Customer the following forms of payment for the ordered goods:
a) cash on delivery,
b) payment by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account,
c) payment by bank transfer via an external payment system,
d) payment via PayU - PayU S.A., based in Poznań, ul. Grunwaldzka 182, 60-166 Poznań, NIP:
7792308495, KRS: 0000274399, REGON: 300523444 - current possible payment methods are
available on the website https://www.payu.pl/.
5. The Seller documents the sale of the ordered goods with a receipt or, at the Customer's request,
with a VAT invoice, which are attached to the ordered goods.
6. If the Customer has chosen to pay by bank transfer, he is obliged to make the payment within 7
days of receiving the message confirming the acceptance of the order by the Seller, specifying the
total cost of the order including delivery (from the date of the sale agreement).
7. If no payment is made within the prescribed period, the order will be canceled.
8. If the Customer has chosen payment on delivery from the courier, he is obliged to make it directly
upon personal collection of the goods.
9. The delivery of goods to the Customer is payable, unless the sales contract provides otherwise.
10. The goods are delivered within the territory of the Republic of Poland, the EU and the
11. The customer is informed on an ongoing basis about the amount of delivery costs, which are
visible in the order form.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The seller is obliged to deliver the goods that are the subject of the sales contract without defects.
2. The ordered goods are delivered to the Customer to the address indicated when placing the order
by the selected Courier / Carrier.
3. The conclusion of a sales contract between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the
Customer has placed an order using the order form. The condition for placing an order is having an
active e-mail account.
4. The ordered goods are each time packed in a way that corresponds to its properties. The seller
ensures that the goods are properly secured for transport, so that they are not damaged, flooded,
5. The Seller informs the Customer about the release of the goods to the Courier by sending relevant
information to the e-mail address provided as confirmation.
6. The message summarizing and confirming the order contains all the previously agreed terms of the
sales contract: the quantity of the ordered goods and its type, as well as the total price including
delivery costs and VAT, any rebates / discounts, as well as payments to be made.
7. The ordered goods are delivered to the customer according to his choice.
8. Order fulfillment time - immediate shipment, unless a different date is specified in the description
of the goods or when placing the order.
The time of delivery of the order depends on the method of delivery chosen by the customer.
9. In the case of ordering goods with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given
10. If the Customer has chosen to pay by bank transfer for the ordered goods, the beginning of the
delivery period starts from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
11. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery, the date of delivery of the ordered
goods starts from the day of concluding the sales contract.
12. When completing the order form and in the e-mail confirming the order, the Customer is
informed about the costs of the chosen method of delivery of the goods.
13. The customer also has the option to cancel or change the order, but no later than until the Seller
sends a message confirming the order acceptance. For this purpose, the Customer contacts the Seller
by phone or e-mail. Cancellation or change of the order after the expiry of the deadline is possible
after consultation with the Seller.
14. In the event of exceptional circumstances or the inability to fulfill the order within the time limit
indicated to the Customer, the Seller shall immediately contact the Customer in order to determine
the further procedure, including changing the method of delivery and establishing a new delivery
15. After receiving the parcel, the Customer or an authorized person should, if possible, inspect the
parcel whether it is damaged, flooded, or the contents of the packaging are intact. The customer
should, if possible, in the presence of the courier, draw up a damage report and notify the seller of
16. In the event that the goods appear damaged, the Seller requests the Customer
for not accepting the parcel. The above recommendations in no way exclude or limit the Customer's
rights to submit a complaint on the terms provided for in the regulations. The Customer's
recommended behavior is only intended to assist the Seller in determining the causes
and liability for the resulting damage. Failure to draw up the above-mentioned damage report does
not limit the possibility of reporting damage to the parcel. The complaint procedure remains the
same, regardless of the application or non-application of the above recommendations.
17. In the absence of the Customer at the indicated delivery address, the Supplier will leave an advice
note or attempt to contact the Customer by calling the number provided when placing the order in
order to re-establish the delivery date of the ordered goods. If the Courier / Carrier sends the
package back to the Seller's address, the Seller will contact the Customer again to arrange a new
delivery date and cost.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. A customer who is a consumer who has concluded a distance or off-premises contract may, within
14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving any reason.
2. The aforementioned right to withdraw shall apply from the moment the Customer or a person
designated by him or her other than the Carrier takes possession of the ordered goods.
3. The consumer may withdraw from the contract by submitting a declaration of withdrawal to the
Seller. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to
send a statement within 14 calendar days, in writing or by e-mail to the address indicated in § 4 of
4. In the event of the Consumer withdrawing from a distance contract, the contract is considered
5. In order to submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer may use the form
template, which is an attachment to these regulations and is posted on the store's website. The use
of the formula is optional. The customer may or may not use the provided form.
6. The customer who has used the delivery to the Seller of the declaration of withdrawal from the
contract by electronic means will be immediately informed of the acceptance of the declaration of
will by e-mail or in writing to the address provided in the order form.
7. The Seller shall immediately, within no more than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the
declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Customer all payments received from him,
including the costs of delivering items using the same payment methods that were used by the
customer in the original transaction, unless the customer expressly agreed to a different solution
that will not involve any additional costs for him.
8. If the Consumer submitted a declaration of withdrawal from the sales contract before the Seller
accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
9. The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until the goods are received back or until proof of
their return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
10. The Customer is obliged to return the ordered goods to the Seller's address within no more than
14 calendar days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the
11. The Customer who is a Consumer bears only the direct costs of returning the goods.
12. In the event that the returned goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned by regular mail, the
Seller then informs the Customer who is a Consumer about the costs of returning the goods on the
website of the store.
13. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item resulting from using it in a way
that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the
14. In accordance with the provisions of Art. 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights, the right to withdraw
from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the
Consumer in relation to the contract:
1) for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express
consent of the Consumer, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the
entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the
Entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the
3) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the
Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
4) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short use-by date;
5) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be
returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has
been opened after delivery;
6) in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are
inseparably connected with other items;
7) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon
conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the
value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Entrepreneur has no control;
8) in which the Consumer expressly demanded that the Entrepreneur came to him for urgent repair
or maintenance; if the Entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the
Consumer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the
Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or items;
9) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered
in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
10) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription
11) concluded through a public auction;
12) for the provision of accommodation services, other than for residential purposes, transport of
goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the
contract indicates the day or period of service provision;
13) for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance
began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and
after informing the Entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Complaint and warranty
The seller is obliged to provide the customer with goods in accordance with the order, which is free
1. Detailed information on the Seller's liability towards the Customer is provided in the Civil Code, in
particular in articles 556 to 576.
2. The Seller is liable if the sold goods have a physical or legal defect.
3. The customer has the right to submit a complaint in any form, eg in writing to the address of the
Seller's seat or by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
4. The Customer exercising the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective goods to
the Seller's address given in § 4. If, for example, due to the type of goods, its delivery by the
Customer would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the goods available to the
Seller in the place where the goods are located.
5. If these rights are exercised by the Customer who is a Consumer, the delivery costs are borne by
6. In the case of a Client who is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude liability under the warranty.
7. In order to submit a complaint, it is recommended that the Customer provide the following
information, however, failure to provide the indicated data does not affect the complaint process,
and only may be helpful for the Seller in the course of considering the complaint:
a) data of the person submitting the complaint for the purpose of contact and the Seller's data,
b) the date of purchase of the advertised goods and the date of notification,
c) the subject of the complaint,
d) Consumer's request.
8. The seller on the website of the online store provides a model complaint form that can be used by
the customer. Failure to use the form does not affect the submitted complaint
and the effectiveness of its consideration.
9. If the Seller does not reply to the complaint within 14 calendar days, the complaint shall be
considered justified. After the indicated deadline, the Seller may not refuse to comply with the
Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints and redress
1. The Seller informs that detailed information on out-of-court complaint and redress procedures as
well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of
poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include
consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates Trade Inspection Authority and at the following
internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
2. The Customer who is a Consumer has the option of using out-of-court dispute resolution,
a) The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court
referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws No. 4,
item 25, as amended), the rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer arbitration
courts are set out in the Regulation of the Minister of Justice of September 25, 2001 in on the rules
of organization and operation of permanent amicable consumer courts. (Journal of Laws No. 113,
item 1214, as amended),
b) The Customer who is a Consumer may apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection
with a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between
the Customer and the Seller,
c) The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to obtain free assistance in order to resolve the
dispute between him and the store. For this purpose, he / she may use the help of a poviat
(municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer
protection (e.g. the Consumer Federation),
d) The Customer who is a Consumer may use the online platform for dispute resolution at the EU
level (ODR platform), available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This platform is an
interactive and multilingual dispute resolution model.
Personal data in the online store
1. The Seller declares that it complies with all the rules for the protection of personal data of people
using the online store and all legal regulations.
2. Detailed rules for the protection of personal data, including the rights of data subjects, purposes
3. The Seller informs that providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the
personal data indicated on the website and in the regulations necessary to conclude a sales contract
results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Agreements are concluded in Polish via the online store.
2. In matters not covered by the provisions of these regulations, the generally applicable provisions
of Polish law shall apply.
3. The appendices to the regulations constitute its integral part.
4. The Seller reserves the right to amend these regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about
each change at least 14 days in advance by sending him an electronic link to the new records. The
changes come into force within 14 calendar days from their publication on the store's website. If the
Customer does not accept the changes, he is obliged to inform the Seller about this fact within 14
calendar days, and thus the contract will be terminated. Otherwise, after the expiry of the indicated
period, the Seller will consider that the changes have been accepted.
5. Amendments to the regulations regarding some electronic services (e.g. Customer account, order
form) remain binding if the User has been properly informed.
about changes and did not terminate the contract within 14 calendar days from the date of
6. Amendments to the regulations do not affect orders already placed and orders in progress.
7. The Regulations enter into force on June 10, 2021.